Home Repair Volunteers
National Rebuilding Day is an all-day event on Saturday, April 28, 2018. Volunteers will work together to renovate homes in order to make them warm, safe, and dry, improve accessibility, and provide improvements that will leave the home a healthier, brighter, more pleasant place to live.
. The following is a general volunteer schedule. Please note that the work day end time may vary.
- 7:00 AM - Arrive at the designated RTMC Headquarters.
- 7:15 AM - Load the pre-assigned buses that will take volunteers to their houses.
- 8:00 AM - Work day begins with a team/group meeting at the home.
- 12:00 PM - Break for lunch.
- 12:30 – 4:00 PM - The work day continues.
- 1:00 – 5:00 PM - Volunteers are shuttled back on buses to Headquarters at the end of the work day.
Once you sign up, you'll receive a link to our electronic waiver and detailed information about the event. ALL VOLUNTEERS are asked to complete the waiver by Wednesday, April 18 by 5:00 PM in order to participate.
For more information, download the Volunteer FAQ Sheet here.